Thai restaurants in Warsaw
Best Thai restaurants in Warsaw
Do you like Asian cuisine? If yes, you’re probably wondering what are the best Thai restaurants in Warsaw. We’re here to help you! We’ve created a list of places that are worth visiting.
Thai restaurants in the capital – an overview of best places:
- InAzja – a restaurant in the Shearton hotel in Warsaw. The chef is Marcin Sasin. Here, you can savor dishes characteristic for South-East Asia, Vietnam, China or Singapore. They are prepared exclusively with original Asian ingredients. What makes this place remarkable is the combination of traditional recipes, current trends and elements of molecular gastronomy. The dishes look and smell amazing and dazzle with taste. The dishes can be enjoyed in a stylish interior kept in shades of beige, gold and copper. The staff is nice and polite. There are two private dining rooms on the premises of the restaurant.
- Thaisty – it is a very vibrant and lively place, offering a very interesting choice of dishes. The unusual combination of tastes and wonderful flavours in the air, are the two most distinctive features of this restaurant. In the menu you will find starters, salads, soups (we especially recommend duck soup), Wok dishes, rice and noodles, as well as seafood. The variety of food will suit every palate!
- Basil & Lime – in the context of Thai restaurants, this one, too deserves a mention. The owner and chef of this restaurant is Thanawat Na Nagara from Thailand. The menu is extensive, and the dishes will satisfy taste buds of gourmets, who prefer mild tastes, and lovers of more spicy flavours alike. It is worth mentioning that the dishes can be ordered in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian version. The desserts are delicious, prices are affordable and the taste is amazing. What more can you wish for?
- Why Thai – is a restaurant designed in a modern style. The open kitchen immediately draws attention. The dishes are mild-tasting and seasoned according to Thai art of cooking, which means that all artificial flavour enhancers are out of the question. Apart from delicious food, the restaurant serves rare wines from different parts of the world. The chef – Michał Niemiec – is of Polish origin
- Thai Thai – If you’re planning to visit Thai restaurants, you should also visit this place. It is an elegant and exclusive restaurant designed in modern style. The menu is varied and contains permanent items. It is complemented by an exquisite wine list. The chef is Surachart Urajaroen. Must eat dishes at Thai Thai? Of course, everything is worth trying, but we highly recommend roast duck in red curry.