Active rest in Warsaw – Where to go?
Are you planning to visit the capital and wondering what to do in your free time apart from sightseeing? If you like being active, we have several interesting suggestions for your active rest in Warsaw. Here they are:
- Walks in the parks – it’s an option for those who are not in perfect physical shape and also for families with children. A stroll along the green alleys will supply the organism with oxygen and provide a sense of quietude and relaxation.
- Outdoor gyms – gyms distributed in different parts of the capital. In the outdoor gyms one can find a walker machine, a twister, chest press, pendulum, rowing machine and an elliptical trainer. They are easily accessible and safe to use. They can be used by children and adults alike. The gyms have been established under the program “Warsaw in good shape”.
- Aquaparks – are a great option for those who love water frenzy and like to cool down during hot summer days. Big variety of attractions, slides and even water massages will make you forget all your problems. Great fun guaranteed!
- Climbing walls – these make your active rest in Warsaw a truly unforgettable experience. The rivalry will stir emotions, whereas the possibility of testing your skills and improving your climbing technique will be an additional advantage.
- Ice rinks – will entertain you during long winter evenings. You can visit them on your own or take your friends or family. There is plenty of them in the capital, so finding free places should be fairly easy.
- Paintball – this kind of active rest in Warsaw is designed to meet the needs of extreme struggle enthusiasts. It is an ideal option for an interesting entertainment with friends. The duels usually take place in a specially adjusted military firing ground, so the terrain is safe and adequately protected. The participants receive protective clothing and equipment.
- Go-karts – something for those who love automotive sector and fast driving. There are few go-kart tracks in the capital, offering tracks for both more and less advanced drivers.